Sunday, April 17, 2011

Be Like Lance, Be Like Lance, I wanna be like Lance!

Remember that old Gatorade commercial where they featured Michael Jordan, and the jingle throughout the ad went something like:"Be Like Mike, Be Like Mike, I wanna be like Mike"? Now Lebron is all the rage; well kids, just keep in mind MC won 6 NBA championship titles and all of them with the same team :-) Anyway, I digress, Miriam found spare batteries for the weight scale and I'm happy to report that I've lost another 2 lbs. so now I'm down to 167.5 Lbs., so I'm still on track.

Well, I'm going to make this a short post since I just wanted to put on record my weekly weight loss. However, in case some of you were wondering what my road bike (Lance) looks like, here's a YouTube video I just found by coincidence and it shows the exact same bike (colors and everything). It was posted by someone else:

2 comments: