Monday, June 27, 2011

Don't Take Yourself Too Seriously



I should definitely get me one of these adapters to mix some drinks after a hard workout :-) Well, it's been awhile since the last time I posted. My weight was at 160.5 Lbs for my last post and now I'm even further down at 152 Lbs. The only uncool part about losing all that weight is that now I'm swimming in most of my work wardrobe. I look like I borrowed most of my work clothes from my bigger brother, which is fine by me. I much prefer to have that problem than not being able to fit into my clothes.

I'm almost riding at the same intensity that I used to ride back when I raced. The only difference is that now I'm listening to my body a whole lot more, instead of trying to squeeze one more workout when your legs are screaming for a break. Looking back, I think I tended to over train quite a bit back then. By making that simple attitude adjustment, my fitness level has climbed progressively during the last three months. After all, the greatest improvements in fitness are made during your recovery time.

1 comment:

  1. I missed this post before! That is awesome, Juan!! way to go, keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete